To Palm Beaches From...
Driving distance quotes are in miles and
are estimates. Your mileage may vary.
Below are some facts about the Palm Beaches and some valuable links about the area. Follow the links to
learn more about the Palm Beaches area and to help plan your trip to the Palm Beaches!
Other Palm Beaches Information Sites
Palm Beaches Facts & Statistics
- Palm Beach County offers year round beautiful weather, 47 miles of sandy beaches, an average temperature in the mid 70ís, more than 150 golf courses, and many other nearby attractions.
Jan: 56-75 Fahrenheit/13-24 Celsius; Feb: 56-75 F/13-24 C; Mar: 61-80 F/16-27 C; Apr: 65-83 F/18-28 C; May: 70-86 F/21-30 C; Jun: 73-88 F/23-31 C; Jul: 74-90 F/23-32 C; Aug: 75-90 F/24-32 C; Sep: 74-88 F/23-31 C; Oct: 70-84 F/21-29 C; Nov: 64-77 F/18-25 C; Dec: 58-76 F/14-24 C.
- The Town of Palm Beach is home to 20,000 citizens.
- Area Geography
- Palm Beach is located on Florida's Gold Coast, 65 miles north of Miami and is known for it's beauty and charm.
- Sales or Use Tax
- Sales tax is 6%.
- Important Numbers
- Emergency Numbers: Dial 911 for police and medical emergencies. Palm Beach County Sherrif's Office Non-emergency (561) 688-3000. Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Non-emergency (561) 616-7000.
- Telephone Codes
- The Palm Beaches area code is 561.
- Time Zone
- Eastern Standard Time (EST), five hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Daylight Saving Time is observed from the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October.
- Electrical Current
- Electrical devices here run on 110/115 volt, 60-cycle current. International visitors therefore may need to use adapters or converters.
- US Dollar ($). Numerous money exchanges are available. Most major airports, various banks and American Express offices are available to exchange foreign currency.
MetroGuide.com, Inc. |
Terms and Conditions
HotelGuide and HotelGuide Palm Beaches are service marks of MetroGuide.com, Inc.
HotelGuide Network is a registered service mark of MetroGuide.com, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To contact us at MetroGuide: Click Here.